Join us for After School Time at the NECC! Kids will have a safe environment to make friends, play sports and active games, have homework help, work on arts and crafts, eat snacks, and more! After School Time will be an inclusive and engaging space for ALL children – socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Times: 3:00 – 6:00pm
- Price*: $40/day $175/week (financial support and payment plans are available)
- Grades: Kindergarten – 6th
- Drop-off/pick-up: At any time during program hours. Given numbers, we will most likely only be able to pick-up kids from Laurelhurst.
- Accommodations: We are well prepared to care for neurodiverse children and meet every child’s specific needs. For more information or questions about this, please reach out to Nohea Waiwai’ole email@example.com
- Youth classes/other activities: If your child signs-up for our other youth offerings, such as sports classes, art class, dance class, or swim lessons, we can usher them to/from their class/activity.
- Registration: Please register by filling out the NECC After School Time Registration Form via google forms. Your child’s spot will be confirmed once we contact you for payment.
- Swim time/swim lessons: In the future, as things with COVID-19 stabilize, we will be able to incorporate open swim time or swim lessons into our After School Time offerings.
*Generous financial support is available through The Community Fund. Follow the link to find out more, request financial support, or make a donation to support another family in your community.
If you have any further questions about the program, please reach out to our Youth Programs Coordinator, Nohea Waiwai’ole firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy – To support safety protocols, families must complete and return a questionnaire 5 days prior to the first day of weekly care. Therefore, our refund policy has changed as follows:
- In order to receive a refund or credit to your NECC account, you must withdraw your child from out-of-school care at least 48 hours prior to the day of care. This will allow us to safely offer spaces to other children.
- If you withdraw your child from After School Care fewer than 48 hours prior, we will not be able to issue a refund or credit. Exceptions include if your child is feeling ill or under the weather, as kids are not allowed to attend Care if they are sick.