Red Cross Certifications
Red Cross LGI/LGIT Review Course
Complete this in-poerson LGI/LGIT review course. After successful compltion, you will receive a new instructor/IT certification valid for two years. Complete two more skills and two more tests and update your Red Cross Lifeguard certification for an addtional $38 (The $38 is the Red Cross Certification fee).
Before registering for this course:
- Confirm with ARC Support team that you have taught the correct courses to be eligible to participate.
- Confirm the payment will be paid to the Red Cross prior to or on the day of trining.
You will not be allowed into class without the following:
- SABA Instructor number and email.
- Printed copy of your valid (or within 30 days of expiring) Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor card.
- Printed LGIT & LGI manuals (this is now required). The LGIT will have a copy of the Lifeguard manual if you don’t have it yet.
- The Instructor Bulletin and FAQ’s – it contains information we will be covering.
- If you are testing out for LG base, bring the completed self-exam CPR-PR/First Aid/LG answer sheets.
- Samples of “extra” teaching forms and/or aides you may have used in the last revision.
- Lunch, towel, and suits.
Sunday, December 1 (7:15am-4:00pm)
FEE: NECC Member: $88 || Non-member: $110
Red Cross Lifeguard Blended Learning Class
Lifeguarding prepares the candidate to prevent and respond to emergencies in, on and around the water. Upon successful completion of this class, candidates will hold certifications in First Aid, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED and Lifeguarding. Textbooks, pocket mask, whistle and hip pack will be provided.
Check back soon for ew dates. DATES/TIMES: Saturday June 1 (1:00-2:30p)
Sunday June 9 (8:00a-4:00p)
Monday June 10 (5:45-8:45p)
Wednesday June 12 (5:45-8:45p)
Friday June 14 (5:45-8:45p)
Saturday June 15 (9:00-1:45pm)
FEE: NECC Member: $235 || Non-member: $295