- Afternoon Cohort (1-4pm). In the afternoons, NECC will structure a time for homework, or independent reading or other learning activities.
Children will also have fun opportunities to stay physically active, socially engage with peers, play games and sports, and do arts and crafts. When PPS schools or teachers finalize their online learning schedules, we may slightly adjust the time of these three-hour cohorts to best accommodate online instruction provided by local schools.
We will follow all of the state mandated COVID-19 health and safety regulations related to child care. We will also follow all of the COVID-19 related protocols and guidelines that we have successfully been implementing for the past two-months this summer.
- Cost: $150/week
- Financial Assistance is available. We understand that families may be experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 or other circumstances. If your family needs financial help to ensure your child can participate in our offerings, please email our youth coordinator at: email@example.com
- Registration will open as follows:
- Members – Tuesday, Aug. 18th @ 2pm
- Non-Members – Thursday, Aug. 20th @ 2pm
Refund Policy – To support safety protocols, families must complete and return a questionnaire 5 days prior to the first day of weekly care. The questionnaire will include required information that must be received in advance in order to safely run our program and make it the best experience for your children.
Therefore, our refund policy has changed as follows:
- In order to receive a refund or credit to your NECC account, you must withdraw your child from camp at least 7 days prior to the first day of weekly care. This will allow us to safely offer spaces to other children.
- If you withdraw your child from Out-of-School Care fewer than 7 days before the first day of weekly care, we will not be able to issue a refund or full credit.