VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES
**As of Dec 28th, 2020 all virtual fitness classes, except for Aqualand, will be held through MindBody**
We are pleased to announce that over the next few weeks our virtual classes are transitioning to a new online platform that was designed to support virtual fitness classes – MindBody! This new system allow us to provide virtual fitness classes to our Members while also offering low-cost “drop-in” opportunities for Non-Members. This transition will happen gradually – several classes will make the switch each week. To ensure the best experience, please review the important information below:
- Participants will need to register for each virtual class in advance – at least 24 hours is best, but you may register up until the class time.
- Members who are registering for a class the first time will need to connect to their NECC membership – this may take a few extra moments, and this is typically the step where Members have been requesting assistance. If you skip this step, the system will not recognize you as a Member and it will request payment for the class.
- Click HERE for instructions on how to set up your MindBody account and sign up for class.
- Non-Members may also register for the class. They will be asked to pay a $10 drop-in fee.
- About 30 minutes before class begins, all registrants will receive a link that is specific to that particular class, day & time. Click on the link to access class.
As with any transition, there are bound to be a few hiccups. If you run into any problems trying to sign up for class, or need any assistance, just email our Operations Coordinator Elizabeth at email@example.com.
Classes are scheduled to transition to MindBody on the following schedule:
- The Week of Dec 7th – Annex Classes
- The Week of Dec 14th – Barre Fusion & Zumba Toning with Kristen; Cardio Dance with Karlyn; Zumba with Marlon; Body Sculpt, AOA Fit & Pilates Fusion with Maya
- The Week of Dec 21st – Cardio Tone & Cardio Core with Erika; Sunrise Hatha Yoga with Kristi; Piyo with Heidi; Gentle Yoga & All Levels Yoga with Tina
- The Week of Dec 28th – Tai Chi Long Form with Alexia; Tai Chi MBB & Qigong with Catherine
**No Virtual Classes on December 24, 25, 31 and January 1**