VIRTUAL FITNESS CLASSES
Our virtual fitness classes are run through the MindBody system. Here is what you need to know about attending class:
- You will need to register for each virtual class in advance – at least 24 hours is best, but you may register up until the class time.
- Members who are registering for a class the first time will need to connect to their NECC membership – this may take a few extra moments, and this is typically the step where Members have been requesting assistance. If you skip this step, the system will not recognize you as a Member and it will request payment for the class.
- Click HERE for instructions on how to set up your MindBody account and sign up for class.
- Non-Members may also register for the class. They will be asked to pay a $10 drop-in fee.
- About 30 minutes before class begins, all registrants will receive a link that is specific to that particular class, day & time. Click on the link to access class.
If you run into any problems trying to sign up for class, or need any assistance, just email our Operations Coordinator Elizabeth at email@example.com.