ADULT & TEEN SWIM LESSONS
Registration: Members – October 12 @ 2pm | Non-members – October 14 @ 2pm
What’s the Same?
- Our fabulous, professional instructors are returning and have adapted the Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Curriculum to best support students in learning the life-saving skill of swimming.
- Our cozy, warm-water pool!
- We believe that every child should have the opportunity to learn to swim, and financial assistance is available through The Community Fund.
All Swim Lessons will closely adhere to local health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19, which means:
- The number of swimmers in each class and in the pool is strictly limited (see class descriptions for details).
- Masks are required for everyone entering the facility; swimmers must leave their mask on until their instructor calls them for class.
- Only swimmers are permitted in the pool area during lessons. All other persons (parents/guardians/siblings/friends) must wait outside the facility and meet their swimmer at the end of class. At this time, the lobby is not available as a space to wait during your child’s lesson.
- Locker rooms are available for adults and youth with supervision.
- Instructors will NOT be in the water with students and will be teaching class from the deck.
Financial Assistance is available for all of our programming through NECC’s Community Fund. If your family needs financial help to ensure your child can participate in our programs, please email our Youth Coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
Fall 2021 Session
7 week session (No Lessons November 22nd – 27th) – October 25th – December 18th
Member Price: $84 – Non-Member Price: $105
ADULT/TEEN GROUP LESSONS
No swimming prerequisite. Have you wanted to learn to swim or get a reminder of how to do the strokes? Sign up for this group class where you receive individual attention. (Max 3 students).
12:35 – 1:00 Otter
12:35 – 1:00 Otter
12:10 – 12:35 Otter