Membership Packages and Fees
|Youth/Teen [ages 18 and under]||$23||2 Adults||$75|
|College Student [full time status]||$35||2 Seniors||$63|
|Single Adult [ages 19-64 yrs ]||$52||2 Adults or Seniors + Youth||$81|
|Single Senior [ages 65+ yrs]||$45||1 Adult or Senior + Youth||$65|
|1 Month Guest Membership||$55||2 Week Guest Membership||$25|
|Adult Day Pass||$10||Youth Day Pass||$5|
|10% Military Discount off a Membership to the NECC.||Please see front desk to purchase.||Individuals and Families in Need||Financial Aid Available. Request info from the Front Desk.|
Silver & Fit Memberships are also available. Information available at the Front Desk.
NECC values inclusiveness and we know that there are many types of families in our community. To qualify for multiple-person discounts, the following applies:
- 1 or 2 adults or seniors & children up to 20 years old and living in the same household
- 1 or 2 adults or seniors & children up to 23 years old if full-time student in an advanced educational institution
- 1 or 2 adults or seniors & legal dependents living in the same household
Payment OptionsNECC does not charge an Initiation Fee. However, the first month’s payment must be paid in full at the time of Membership Registration.
Paid In Full Packages:
Pre-pay for 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year. If you pre-pay for a year, receive 1 month free! [See the NECC Front Desk to purchase this package]
This option allows you to join online and pay month to month by signing up for automatic withdrawal.
You may resign from your NECC membership by completing an official NECC Cancellation Form, which may be obtained from the Front Desk. This is the only accepted verification of your intent to cancel, and notification by telephone, email, or fax will not be accepted. Your membership account must be paid in full in order to cancel.
Written notice must be received 14 days prior to current monthly payment date to stop all billing transfers for the following month.
Membership cards must be turned in when the cancellation request is submitted. Temporary cards will be issued for use during the remaining membership term.
Up to one time per year, you may request to suspend your membership for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 3 months, should a medical reason, temporary relocation, or vacation keep you from use of the center facilities.
Written application must be received 14 days prior to the anticipated hold-month to stop all billing transfers for that month. An Membership on Hold form is provided by the Front Desk staff.
Any account balance must be paid in full prior to going on inactive status and months are not pro-rated.
NECC welcomes guests and encourages you to share the experience of the Northeast Community Center with family, friends, and co-workers. To ensure members enjoy optimum use of the center and to protect the value of your membership, the following Guest Policies apply:
- Guests can use our facility on a one-time use Guest Pass. PRIOR to using the facility, guests must complete a Guest Application/Waiver in its entirety for security and liability purposes. Photo ID is required for admittance and access to the facility will be denied without compliance.
- After the one-time visit, guests must purchase either a day-use pass, a $25, 2-week membership, or activate a full-time membership.
- Each Member account is issued 5 guest passes per calendar year. Once those 5 passes have been used, their guests are welcome to purchase either a day-use pass or a $25, 2-week membership.
- To use the NECC lot, a parking pass is required. Parking in the NECC lot at high-use times may be limited, and you (and your guests) are encouraged to bike, walk or use public transportation.
Please accompany your guests at all times and take responsibility for your guest’s conduct.