With a variety of rental spaces available including our Multipurpose Rooms, Kitchenette, Gym, and pool we have the perfect space available for your next meeting or special event. In addition to our meeting and event spaces, we also have variety of equipment available for rent including, whiteboards, gym equipment, A/V equipment and more!
Download, print, and complete our Rental Application to start planning your next meeting, party, or social gathering today!
Party Rental Packages:
Any request outside rental packages will be charged the per room per hour rate below.
Includes the use of the pool for one hour, the use of MPR B & C for one hour and one hour for clean up and set up.
[Max number of people: 15 during open swim or 35 after-hours. This includes non-swimmers in the bleacher area]
Includes the use of the gym for one hour and the use of MPR B & C for one hour and one hour for clean up and set up.
[Max number of people 20]
Click on the room for more details.
[Rental Prices are per hour]
|Gymnasium||Max 35-50 people||$100
|Pool||Max 35 people||$100
|Room A||Max 16 people||$50
|Room B||Max 48 people||$70
|Room A & B||Max 60 people||$120
[includes use of fridge, sink, & microwave]
|Max 10 people||$40
Please sign and return your Rental Application along with your security deposit. Events will not be held without a signed Rental Application and security deposit. Rental application will be approved by Rental Coordinator and either Administrative Supervisor or the Executive Director.
You must be over 21 years of age to rent the facility; you may be required to provide us with the name, phone number and date of facilities you have rented in the past.
Payment of Fees
- To reserve your rental time, we need a completed and signed rental application and the security/damage/cleaning deposit of $200.
- Payments may be made with Credit card (Visa/Mastercard), Cash, Check or Money Order.
Refunds, Cancellations and Security Deposit
- Hourly fees and security deposit are refundable if appropriate notice is given:
- Single room rentals must give 7 days’ notice to cancel prior to rental
- Multi-room rentals must give 14 days’ notice to cancel prior to rental
- In the case of a cancellation by the NECC the entire deposit and all fees will be refunded.
- Under emergency conditions, the Executive Director, or the Rental Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any rental.
- If facility is closed due to inclement weather, all rentals will be cancelled, and fees returned.
- A security/damage/cleaning deposit of $200 is required for every rental. Deposit will be returned by mail 7-10 business days after the event. A walkthrough of the rental space will be performed by the renter and the Rental Coordinator, before and after the event.
- Rental space is left in the same condition it was in prior to usage
- Building and equipment is left undamaged
- No equipment is lost or broken
- Garbage is taken out of the building and disposed of properly
- Facility is vacated on time, (rental fees will double for any time groups stay beyond their reserved departure time, over time recorded up to the next half hour).
- Rules and regulations of the center are followed (see NECC Building Rules for Children and Adults).
- Rent is charged from the time the group enters the reserved area/rooms until cleanup is completed and all have left the building, or the time reserved, whichever is greater.
- All fees rounded up to the next half-hour. Access to the center, set-up and clean-up time must be included in the rental time; Access will not be granted prior to the rental time. If you need to get in earlier, inquire about extending your rental time.
- Advanced arrangement MUST be made for use of equipment. Additional charges will apply.
- Personal equipment or supplies may be brought in to and removed from the building. Use of some personal or rental equipment may require prior Rental Coordinator approval (i.e. large bounce jumpers).
- Rooms or areas have a maximum capacity; groups are required to monitor. See facility description for maximums.
- No tape, tacks, or nails may be applied without prior permission.
- Exits must be kept clear at all times.
- Food and drinks are confined to designated area(s) only. Failure to do so will incur additional charges or loss of deposit.
- Tables, chairs and equipment may be moved from one area to another, but must be returned to their original places.
- Please indicate the number of tables and chairs requested on application so we may reserve these for you or let you know if they are available.
- Please allow 30-45 minutes for cleanup of rentals involving food and beverages.
- Cleaning supplies and equipment will be provided.
- Chairs and tables must be cleaned and returned to original places.
- Garbage that fills the can/wastebasket must be bagged and removed from building. Rental Coordinator will indicate designated area for bagged garbage. May be required to remove to dumpster in parking lot.
- Most rentals will require floor cleaning, dust mopped or swept if dry. Wet mopped if food or beverages spilled on floor and carpet will need to be vacuumed.
- Restrooms must be checked. Floor left clean and without litter. Toilets flushed.
Smoking and Alcohol
- Smoking is not permitted within the facility.
- Smoking is not permitted within 25 feet of entrance.
- Alcohol is only permitted with prior approval of the Executive Director.
Music and Noise
- Music or noise may not be audible from the outside of the facility if standing on the curb.
- The Rental Coordinator has the authority to monitor and limit music volume, along with local law enforcement.
- The NECC Rental Coordinator will staff the facility and will have access to all areas at all times. NECC will support building logistics as needed but will not lead event activities.
- Events for youth under the age of 21 require one (1) adult chaperone for every ten (10) youths. Chaperones’ names and phone numbers are to be filed with the center at the time of application.
- In the swimming pool, groups of children under the age of 7 must provide one adult (in the water) per 3 children. Groups with children between the ages of 8-10 must provide one adult per 10 children; they are not required to be in the water. Children under the age of 3 are required to wear an approved swim diaper.
- The Executive Director reserves the right to ask for additional security to be provided.
- Children attending an adult or all-age event must be supervised and remain within the rented space.
- All attendees at rental events shall remain in the rental space AT ALL TIMES. If attendees are found in spaces not currently designated, rental may, at the Rental Coordinator’s discretions, be terminated. Remaining rental fees will not be refunded.
NECC Building Rules for Children
- All children under 11 years of age must be in the Child Watch Center unless going to/from a class or under supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- Children 13 years and older are allowed on NECC exercise equipment after training on the use of the equipment.
- Children 13 years and older are allowed on the upper gym track area (children under 13 must be under direct supervision of an adult, 18 years or older).
- Children 4 and older, of the opposite gender, are not allowed in the Adult Locker Rooms.
- Children 13 and older of the same gender are allowed in the Adult Locker Rooms.
- Children under 13 without direct supervision of a responsible adult (18 years or older) must us the Family Locker Room.
- The Family Locker Room, where nudity is not allowed, is available to all members.
Behavior Guidelines for Children and Adults in the NECC Facility
- Running is not allowed in any part of the facility (except for the gym, or as part of a supervised class or activity).
- Balls are to be used to play sports/games in the gym, pool, and in classes and are not to be bounced in the lobby, locker rooms or halls, and are not to be used in a destructive manner such as being thrown at equipment (such as lights).
- Climbing on equipment and furniture is not allowed.
- Yelling inside the facility is not allowed (unless in relation to a class activity that is supervised).
- Fighting is not allowed, and respect for others is expected at the NECC.
- When individuals are eating in the facility they need to remain in the lobby and eat at the table.
- Individuals must wear shoes and proper clothing at all times when in areas other than the pool and changing rooms.
Back To The Top
For more information or to book your next meeting or event, please call 503-284-3377 or email our Rental Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.