To apply, please send a cover letter and completed NECC Job Application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and positions will remain open until filled. No phone calls, please. Click here for a copy of the NECC Job Application.
AOA Coordinator – Part Time
The NECC is seeking a talented, collaborative self-starter to join our supervisory team. The ideal candidate has a thirst for technical knowledge, is passionate about program development as well as instruction, is friendly and accessible to our Members, and is excited to create opportunities for growth of the AOA Program. Click here for a full job description and information on how to apply.
General Description: NECC Lifeguards are primarily responsible for ensuring the safety of facility patrons by preventing and responding to emergencies in the aquatic area. Lifeguards must also be able to maintain a professional relationship with members and staff.
• Current Lifeguard Certification through American Red Cross or Equivalent provider.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
• An understanding of facility characteristics, rules, policies and procedures (training provided), and ability to lift-carry and push-pull 50 lbs.
• Able to work with and give instruction to a diverse population in a courteous and friendly manner, and leadership and public relation skills with people of all ages.
• Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in emergencies.
• Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations.
• Inspect the facility and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to the supervisor, and complete opening and closing procedures for pool and building (with co-worker).
• Participate in regular in-service training sessions & maintain strong swimming skills.
• Be a reliable team-player, respond well to supervisor input.
• Test pool chemicals, document chemical readings, knowledge of proper ranges for tests, and/or notify proper personnel as needed; Complete all required records and reports.
• Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Complete an NECC Job Application, or send your resume to email@example.com